Board of Director
- Ritu Priya, Chairperson, – MA in Rural development from IGNOU and MBA in Business Operation from ICFAI University, 3 years experience in Financial sector and 6 years experience in social development sector.
- Manoj Kumar, Director, is M.A in psychology.15 years experience in development sector and documentary film making on social issues.
- Arun Kumar, Advisory Member, is a PhD from State University of New York, with 20 years experience of development sector including Donor agencies
- P.M. Nair, Advisory Member is an Ex. IPS Officer. He has been worked with UNODC on the issue of human trafficking. Also many training manuals and book written by him on the issue of Human Trafficking, presently working as Chair Professor at Tata Institute of Social Sciences
- Dharamvir Kumar Singh (MDRA, BPT, MIAP), Research officer– 8 years experience in Research on social issues and 6 Years experiences on child rights Issue.
- Dipika, program coordinator, is MA in Women’s Studies from Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai. She displays sincerity and diligence in her engagement with the field, and demonstrates an ability to draw from her field learning.